Happy Thanksgiving!! :) Whatever your plans are today, I hope you indulge in some delicious food and get to enjoy a relaxing day off with some family and friends while slowly sinking into a satisfying food coma. Thanksgiving is great to reflect on all the good you have in life and practising gratitude (they don't call it "Thanks"- giving for nothing!) Too easy it is for us to get caught up in the things we might not have, that listing the things we are thankful for helps keep us in check and balanced. And so, in light of this yummy feast day here in Canada, here are the things I am currently thankful for!:
- My health
- All my relationships with family, friends and Brian
- The red, hot Blue Jays!
- My current long-term
- Our 3 crazy cats
- My car
- Paul and Ringo (and all those oldie goodies!) still going strong
- Our cozy home
- This beautiful fall season so far
- The health of my family
- Knowing there's genuine people in the world who just want to spread peace and make a difference
- Animals, in all forms. They give me joy!
- This blog! My little escape and space on the internet.
- Looking forward to good things in the future
What are some things you're thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!
Check out last year's Thanksgiving post here.