I've been asked to participate in another tag! This time, from the lovely Chanelle in the Behind-The-Scenes tag of how I blog. Thanks, Chanelle! And here we go!:
1. What camera do you use?
I just use whatever my camera phone is (Genuinely, it's never the best quality!) Currently I'm using the Axon ZTE Andriod phone camera. I had no idea what that was either!
2. What editing system do you use?
Like Chanelle mentioned, I also use the free version of PicMonkey. It's a great graphics website! And best of all - it's free!
3. Do you use artificial or natural lighting?
I'm all about the natural lighting. Just sometimes, it's like pulling teeth out to achieve that! I do my best depending on the time of the day and what the weather looks like outside.
4. What is the top item on your filming wishlist?
Hmm...can't say I really have one!
5. What is your favourite day in the week to film/write/photograph?
Photographing is usually at random. As for writing blog posts, it really varies as well! Sometimes I love first thing in the morning on weekends, other times I may squeeze in a rough draft after work. It all depends on how inspired I'm feeling and how much time I have in my days.
6. Do you plan your posts? If so, how?
I used to, but I don't really anymore. Life just gets too busy! I post whenever I can and when I'm feeling it :)
7. How long does it take you to write and photograph a post?
It can take awhile, which is why I don't really plan the posts anymore. Sometimes up to over an hour for those long posts with lots of photographs! For shorter posts, they can be as quick as 15 minutes.
8. How much time do you spend editing an average post?
Depends, but I'd say around 10 minutes a post.
9. Favourite types of posts to write?
Despite my lack of cooking skills, I actually really enjoy writing up the posts for recipes. I guess it makes me feel like a "legit blogger." ;)
10. Do people at your school or work know about your blog?
I've kept the blog fairly on the DL this time around. Only a few of my closest friends know about the blog. I try to keep it away from the working eye.
11. What is your process of thinking of a blog idea?
Whatever comes to me! I get inspiration from anywhere, whether it's from plans I did over the weekend, a new recipe Brian cooked up, or an idea another blogger proposed.
12. Do you feel awkward filming in front of other people or in public?
I do! I always feel better if other people are around or help capture the photographs for me.
13. Do you and your blogging friends plan out posts together?
For me, I don't generally plan out posts. Even if I have an idea, I'll get to it whenever I can. My other "blogging friends" post on their own time and schedules, we're pretty good that way :)
14. What is your subscriber goal by the end of the year?
To be honest: I don't have one! I blog just because it's something I enjoy doing. Perhaps in the future when I have the space of living on my own, my creative freedom will develop and I could have the opportunity of collaborating with others. I would love for that!
15. Who do you tag to do this tag next?
Anyone who wishes to participate!